Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Updates!!!

Hey Everybody!!! 

Hope you are doing well today:)

Firstly, thank you for updating your subscriptions to my blog:) You're MM updates shouldn't be interrupted once this blog has moved.

I hate leaving you (& myself;) hanging without fresh posts, but Wordpress is a whole new realm for me. It's been frustrating getting adjusted to my new dashboard, but I'm excited about the change!

Yesterday, I was seriously having second thoughts about leaving Blogger, but there's no turning back now; I purchased hosting to self host my blog for the next two years.
The WP learning curve will not defeat me! LOL
Just now falling into the groove of setting up my new Genesis Child theme/template. YAY!

Thank you Jacquai & Yan for your feedback on the Facebook fan page!!! I got you both:D

I get so excited about blogging & can't wait to get back to it...so many exciting things to share...fingers crossed for Sunday, Feb. 12th!

 Friendly Reminder 
If you starting following me using Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin', you have to resubscribe & to keep getting updates in your blog reader. The Google Friend Connect (Join Marie) gadget will be deleted soon; on or by 2-12-12.

P.S.
My hair is in full "fuzz" mode these days. I SOooo dig it!

P.S.S.
Why is everybody upset with M.I.A.? I love her!!! & her latest video...Soooo B.A.!!!
...my chain hits my chest...when I'm clanking on the keyboard...LOL
;)

See you on my newly OWNED site!

3 Comments:

At February 8, 2012 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Faith said...

your hair is beautiful!

 
At February 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Faith:)

 
At February 9, 2012 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Monique said...

hooray for getting your new site! don't worry wp isn't so bad you'll pick it up quickly i was also annoyed at first. fun hair lady! have a good weekend

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home