Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Q&A Tag + 11 Random Things.

I love tags...thanks Daisy for tagging me!

The Rules:
  • Post these rules.
  • You must post 11 random things yourself.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  • Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!

My 11 Randoms:
  1. No matter how hard I try, I can't drink without making this "gulping" noise.
  2. I often daydream of walking in slow motion with an explosion going off behind me.
  3. My first name is Christina.
  4. Talking is not one of my favorite things to do, but I could write forever.
  5. I think an air of self-confidence that teeters on pompous is sexy.
  6. "Excited about life" feelings come to me often & at random. When I think about the good feeling that I feel, I can never pinpoint what it is that I'm actually excited about.
  7. I enjoy finding the meaning behind stuff, especially words & dreams.
  8. I don't like driving.
  9. When given a choice of ice cream flavor, I'll forever choose vanilla.
  10. I automatically start counting in my head, as if it matters, whilst filling up my Brita water filter pitcher.
  11. I have an ipod, but I'm always playing a CD in the car.

My Q & A:
  1. What's the best thing to ever happen to you?
    My parents making me choose a local college/university. I wanted to go out of the state; I can't imagine my current life had I gone. ...lengthy story for another post maybe...
  2. What's your favorite color and why?
    I'm not sure I have a favorite color. I'm addicted to neutrals.
  3. If you had to describe your family in one word what would it be?
    Love.
  4. Has any of your dreams come true yet? If so which?
    Yes, vacationing in Hawaii. 
  5. What are your crafts?
    Designing, writing, & preparing food.
  6. Who is the most important person in your life?
    My husband.
  7. What's your favorite television show?
    Dangit! I can't choose between Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Felicity. I won't.
  8. Why do you blog?
    I love creating content & sharing my "voice".
  9. Thrifting or retailing?
    Both!
  10. Fill me in on a secret about you or your life.
    Ooh...how to pick just one?! LOL Math intimidates me, majorly. I often use my fingers to count. If percentages are involved...I'm dead ground beef!
  11. How do you spend your time outside of your blog?
    Chasing & (play) fighting Hubby, hanging with family, cooking, eating, reading other blogs, watching TV shows & Youtube videos, & shopping. 


Questions for: 
Yepanotherone, Mississippi Mulatto, Neeta's Spot, Beyond My Smile, Glamazini, Tipa Tipa, A Stylish Little Lady, My Documented Closet, Nesheaholic, WhoIsSugar, & I Am Jacquai.
You ladies have been tagged!
  1. Something you look forward to?
  2. Text or Talk?
  3. Favorite music artist/group/band?
  4. Something/someone you didn't or don't get the hype or excitement over?
  5. Favorite blog to visit?
  6. What really "gets your goat"...pet peeve?
  7. Favorite/best video on Youtube? link please
  8. Guilty pleasure song/music or television show?
  9. Salty or Sweet eats?
  10. Fill me in on a secret about you or your life.
  11. If you had guaranteed success at doing one thing, what would it be?
I appreciate you sharing your answers & random things about you, thanks!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At February 1, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger LaNeshe said...

Oh this is exciting! I'll do mine this week!... Christina ;-)

 
At February 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Neeta said...

This is pretty cool! I will be doing mine this weekend!!!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Blogger simplychic said...

lol @ random fact 5! i have a few ppl i could introduce you to if you weren't married...

 
At February 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

For once I'm happy to be "tagged"....I'll do a post as soon as I can:D

 
At February 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM , Blogger My Documented Closet said...

HA! I'll post this soon. Thanks for tagging me!

 
At February 1, 2012 at 9:22 PM , Blogger MrsCiti said...

lol @ random fact 8! I don't like driving either. I didn't start driving until I was 25.

 
At February 1, 2012 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Monique said...

so fun! i love that you are excited about life! thanks for tagging me lady!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 3:49 PM , Anonymous glamazini said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll do it right now. I must admit though ... I never good at tagging others, but who knows, I just might. Stay tuned.

 
At February 2, 2012 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

Thanks for the tag! I love things like this. I'm working on putting the post together. :-)

 
At February 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing these awesome answers Marie or shall I say Christina...hehe :)

Its so great learning more about you and your story

xoxo,
daisy

 
At February 8, 2012 at 12:46 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

This was cool to do, I'm glad you all enjoyed reading!

SimplyChic: LOL
MrsCiti: Cool!!! LOL I was a late driver as well...early twenties when I got behind the wheel regularly.

Look forward to seeing your tag posts ladies:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home