Thursday, February 2, 2012

Official Announcement! Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin' Followers Affected :(

Did you join me via Google Friend Connect...or follow via Bloglovin'? If so, I'm afraid your MerelyMarie updates will be interrupted.

I've finally made the jump to self host this blog...Yippee!

While I'm in the process of hiring someone to help me with this major transition, please do either of the following to keep getting the latest from MM:
  •  Enter your email address in the box on the right & click Submit 
  •  Click on the pink subscribe button, located near the upper right, & Choose your reader! 
I have quite a few exciting posts coming up (DIY Home projects, Style/Outfits, Recipes, & a pretty awesome Giveaway for MM readers), so please take a minute & update your subscription.

As always, I appreciate your support:) Thank you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 2, 2012 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Jacquai said...

Congrats on the self hosting!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

Yay! Congrats, Marie! Will you still have the same url? If so, I can just add it to my Blogger dashboard url thingy. :-)

 
At February 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks ladies!

Yes, I'll still have the same URL address.

 
At February 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

This is so lame. I think that's a horrible decision on Google's part.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home