Thursday, February 2, 2012

Naked Ankles.

Being a petite person, I have no business rolling my pant legs & "stumping" my stature...or so they say. 

Breaking "le fashion rules"...why does it feel so darn good?!...

I tried on two of my Georgia thrift store finds together, & I absolutely loved the pairing!




This blouse feels so crisp on, and I absolutely love the print! Only minus are the sleeves...they're a bit puffy. I might hem them in for a more tailored look. To wear it now, I just roll & scrunch up the sleeves.
It seems I can't wear sleeves without rolling them a bit...

The tee fits quite snug alone...I was a little surprised that it went on so easy over the blouse.

Does it feel like winter where you are?! We got into the 50s this week; which is unusual. Compared to this time last year...shoot, I'll take it!




What "fashion rules" do you break?

Outfit
Blouse: i.e. relaxed • Tee: Ann Taylor Loft • Denim: Hudson • Shoes: John Fluevog...I keep forgetting to go get some black ribbon to switch out the laces... • Coat: J.Crew • Bag: Abro • Watch & Bracelets: gifts

Hair
Old Bantu knot out, before The Cut

Nails

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At February 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Bonnie said...

I LOVE YOUR RED COAT. It's amazing.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

 
At February 2, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Blogger socialitedreams said...

i just love that bag!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Jacquai said...

Love the bag! I need a "like" button! Lol!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Blogger @rarerosebomb said...

Love your outfit, that coat is nice!

http://thathaitiangirl.com

 
At February 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Your red coat is gorgeous!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Karolina B-H said...

the color of this coat looks stunning on you!!
xxo

 
At February 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Anonymous Nika said...

love the shoes! the entire look is chic!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

love the outfit, it simple and eclectic...the oxfords pull the whole outfit together.

 
At February 7, 2012 at 10:27 AM , Blogger ℙ฿. said...

I absolutely love your style.

 
At February 7, 2012 at 9:13 PM , Blogger JustPatience said...

Love your jacket and the whole look. Your hair is so amazing.

www.justpatience.com

 
At February 8, 2012 at 5:06 AM , Blogger BKDolceVita said...

Loving that red coat! I need that in my life ASAP :)

 
At February 8, 2012 at 12:38 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks everyone:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home