Friday, January 13, 2012

What's in the Works!

I finalized the decision to self host this blog.
First things first: familiarizing myself with Wordpress. I tried years ago, when I was very new to blogging, & gave up. Blogger won me over with the "jump-right-in & lets get it going" user-friendly interface, which is exactly what I needed at the time, as blogging was just for fun. Now, I need a space where I can seriously do some business & have a bit of fun too. The more I research, the more I'm finding that self hosting on Wordpress is where MM needs to be.

I'm cooking up my first ever E-book, my first Recipe E-book!!! I think the focus will be "simple & delicious" main dishes & desserts. Because who wants to slave in the kitchen all day for good food?

We recently ordered a camera remote & tripod! What does that mean? Hopefully more outfit/style posts! Yippee!!! I no longer have to bug Husband to shoot my photos.

No dates in mind for anything yet...I'm just taking steps towards getting there.

What do you have in the works?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 15, 2012 at 8:15 AM , Blogger LaNeshe said...

Oooh, hooray for a recipe book!

What's in the works, I won a blog design giveaway so I'm very excited to see what the designer comes up with for my blog.

 
At January 16, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Hey LaNeshe, A new blog design...how exciting!!!

 
At January 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

Congrats on the e-book! I'm still trying to stockpile recipes {in preparation for married life} and anything that taste good and is easy to make... is all good to me!

 
At January 17, 2012 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Jacquai said...

Yay! Congrats on the big moves my friend!

 
At January 18, 2012 at 12:00 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Chandra! Congrats on the engagement!!!
Thanks Jacquai!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home