Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vog Effect.

My new oxfords!

I pulled the ribbon laces from my ankle boots, and I'm loving the feminine effect. I think I'm going to pick up some black ribbon from Michael's or some place.









Outfit:
Hoodie: Martin & Osa • Skirt: Thrift store find • Legwear: Hue • Shoes: John Fluevog • Scarf: Portolano • Bracelets: Tiffany & Co., Claires.

Hair:
Bantu knot out on a Semi-mini Twist out. I will try to snap photos next time I do the twists. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked them.

Nail Lacquer:
Ulta, Little Black Dress

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At January 7, 2012 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Jacquai said...

Love the ribbon touch!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Neeta said...

I love everything about this look!!! Your hair is gorgeous too!!!

 
At January 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM , Blogger simplychic said...

the shoes are completely adorable.

 
At January 9, 2012 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Cute hoodie Marie!

I love how you styled those shoes with your laces, super feminine and sweet.

xoxo,
daisy

 
At January 9, 2012 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Monique said...

your hair looks so pretty! you styled those shoes nicely, great winter look!

 
At January 10, 2012 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Taa said...

Hi

Nice to visit your blog
Love your outfit a lot

WWW.TAA.GE

 
At January 10, 2012 at 3:50 AM , Blogger MINASEK said...

It has been a while since i came to your blog cause there were no new post, I almost forgot you. SO happy you' re back girl, you are one of my favourite fashionista naturalista blogger.
LOVE LOVE this combination on you. But everything on you is so perfect. You have have this beautiful figure and adding to your so beautiful sense of style.I am never disapointed by the results.
LOVE LOVE THE RED COAT ON THE SIDE.
YOUR HAIR ARE ALSO ALWAYS ON POINT.
I WISH YOU A HAPPY NAPPY STYLISH NEW YEAR 2012

 
At January 10, 2012 at 9:39 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks everyone!

Minasek: You're super sweet, thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home