Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Do It.

I am the type of person who will mull stuff over, TO DEATH!

In my mind, there's a jump rope being dangled slowly over the ground, 2 me's holding the ends of it, and another in the middle hopping on one foot, from one side to the other...one side to the other...

Weighing the pros & cons, always.

It takes a lot of time for me to plant both feet on one side & make a decision.

This has often worked in my favor, as I rarely have regretful feelings about decisions I've made, but the "back & forth" sometimes drives me nuts. I feel like it's precious time wasted.

You know what you want to do...Just Do It already! It will FREE your mind.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2012 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Bridge Parker said...

Good Stuff. This sounds so much like me! Thanks for the push to "just decide already"

 
At January 11, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

No problem Bridge:) Thanks for the feedback!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

So true.

I can contemplate for days on end drive myself crazy too. Sometimes you really have to just do it! Great advice.


Xoxo,
Daisy

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home