Friday, January 13, 2012

Hair: Dry cut & out of the rut!


Ooh...I LOVE it!!!



My hair was dry, and needed to be washed & detangled when I cut it. I thought I'd do all that afterwards...less hair to deal with (see how uninterested I've become).

I just sectioned it off, tried to pull the matted parts even with the rest of the hair between my fingers, and cut a good inch or two off.



I think I did a pretty good job, considering I was shaking in my house shoes.
I wanted to go much shorter in the back & at the sides for a more tapered look, but since my hair was not in the least bit detangled, I figured that wasn't a good idea. Next time Gadget...

For now, I can't stop looking in the mirror...taking photos of my head...touching my hair...I even look forward to giving it the "spa-treatment" that I used to give it on wash days.

Scissors, I thank you. I'm excited about my hair again!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2012 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

You cut your hair :0 so does this mean there will be more snips to come? I too like a change every once in awhile...so enjoy it {especially if it makes you happy}

 
At January 17, 2012 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Jacquai said...

I see you decided to go for it! It looks great! I wouldn't have the nerve to do it myself.

 
At January 18, 2012 at 12:10 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Chandra: I think so...I'm quickly losing fascination with growing hair long. Thanks, I'm definitely enjoying it!

Yes, I did it:) Thanks Jacquai!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home