Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair: After the Cut, Days 2 & 3.


This is Day 2 hair, after the cut. I just fluffed my roots with my fingers. LOL






And, the following two photos are from Day 3...straight bed head!

This hair cut is totally suiting my (hair) laziness these days (and dreams I've had for so long of just waking up & not having to spend a lot of time on my hair). It's like the way I sleep kinda shapes the back & the sides. I LOVE it!

For maintenance, I don't plan to do a whole lot since I kinda don't have to;)
Lots of "Wash & Go's"...maybe twist (out) the top crown section for additional height/bang length...

This cut is a very refreshing change for me! I'm excited about getting back on a real hair regimen! Be back later with the deets...

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At January 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Monique said...

I can's stress enough how much i love your hair cut! It suits you lady!

 
At January 30, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Monique:)

 
At January 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM , Blogger PvdH said...

I like it! It is very very cool and natural

 
At January 30, 2012 at 2:19 PM , Blogger JO UTHMAN said...

looks great! i love it

 
At January 30, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

I have to say it does look a lot more carefree and refreshing. I love it very natural looking and kinky :)

xoxo,
daisy

 
At January 30, 2012 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Teodora said...

I love your new cut. It brings out your beautiful smile.

Please check out my giveaway. I hope you can join:
http://www.teodoraslookbook.com/2012/01/my-first-giveaway.html

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

 
At January 30, 2012 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Jen S. said...

Love the hair!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

 
At January 31, 2012 at 3:37 AM , Blogger Elena said...

nice blog!
The Spotted Cherry Pie

 
At January 31, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Clara Turbay said...

What style love it!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

The cut suits you well! It looks really good.

 
At February 1, 2012 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Fabrizia said...

Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

 
At February 1, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks everybody:)

 
At February 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Faith said...

looks SO great!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Ruvarashe said...

Absolutely lovely!!!

 
At February 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Faith & Ruvarashe, I appreciate it, thanks for the compliments!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home