Wednesday, January 11, 2012

GA Goodwill Finds: Tops!

My cart was full in Atlanta! I had a good time in the Goodwill.

Dressing rooms...check!
Bathroom...check!
Decent selection of clothes...Mmmhm!

Typically I go into thrift stores just to see what I can find. This time I went in shopping for something I actually needed...more tops.



I absolutely love this printed blouse!

The fabric is a nice crisp cotton...perfect. I don't have to worry about ironing & when I roll the sleeves, they should stay put. Collars up too!

It's i.e. relaxed...never heard of the label, but it feels quality!


Ann Taylor knit...I could use some stripes.

Ann Taylor Loft tee...love slub cotton t-shirts! I adore the little ruffle details too.

Ann Taylor cardigan.

It's not often that I find black/dark wash clothing that isn't faded in thrift stores. I was impressed. After I found a couple "like new" black tops, I kept looking for more.


Banana Republic knit...more stripes. Spring, I'm ready for you.
The weather is tricking me this week...upper 40's in January, I'll take it!!!

Express Design Studio cardigan...my favorite of all the finds! It's a super soft, silk/cashmere blend.

I need to send it to the dry cleaners.

I love the buttons on this cardigan...didn't notice that a few of the stones were missing though until I got home. Still going to wear this like it's new. I love it!

J.Crew hoodie...got this for my sister.


The Limited sweater...nice scoop/boat neck. The pleats!

Arden B. shrug vest thingy...not something I'd typically wear, but I was drawn to it. It's quite warm & cozy on.

I imagine wearing some long, dark, fitted trouser jeans with this & a tiny floral printed blouse underneath.


So...after streamlining my overflowing cart & trying stuff on, this is all I came out with. I love Goodwill.
I think the tops were around $4.95 each.
Cool beans!


Find anything good at the thrift store lately?

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 11, 2012 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Wow Marie! You really lucked up. Those tops are all so cute especially the striped J.Crew one. I can't wait to see how you pair them up :)

Xoxo,
Daisy

 
At January 11, 2012 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Pretty Dark Girl Style said...

You found some really cute items.. I love the brown crochet/shrug vest and the floral button up.

Toni
www.prettydarkgirlstyle.blogspot.com

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Jacquai said...

Awesome finds! I never have luck thrifting...

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:38 PM , Blogger MrsCiti said...

Cute tops! I am feelin' that printed blouse, can't wait to see how you rock it!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Shakemia Meekyleia said...

Very awesome finds, It's once in a while when I do spur of the moment shopping is when I find the good finds.

 
At January 12, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Rejina Tyson said...

Nice finds! Your style is so cute! Following you!=0)

http://www.merelymarie.com/

 
At January 13, 2012 at 1:59 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Hey everybody:) Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home