Saturday, January 7, 2012

Favorite Drugstore Hair 2-in-1.

Head and Shoulders, Itchy Scalp Care, 2-in-1. I've been using this for several months (1-2 times a week) with good results.

It feels really good(cool & tingly) on my scalp, which is usually dry/itchy within 4-5 days after washing.

The first 2 applications, I run through rather quickly just to cleanse my scalp. After rinsing, I apply it a 3rd time, massaging it onto my scalp, and then I let it sit for minutes. LOVE...it feels so nice!

After rinsing that out, my scalp feels very calm, clean & moisturized. My hair, surprisingly, doesn't feel dried out/stripped either.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 7, 2012 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Jacquai said...

Do you follow this up with a condish afterwards?

 
At January 9, 2012 at 8:34 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Hey Jacquai! Sometimes. Other times, I just use this alone, like a co-wash. Then there are other times, when I follow up with a shampoo & conditioner. ...I just go with (however much effort/time I have) & what I feel my hair needs at the time.

 
At January 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

I grew up with this shampoo all over my house as a child and I can really appreciate how effective it is on the hair.

Great post

xoxo,
daisy

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home