Wednesday, January 18, 2012

D-I-Y Nail Care: Rid Dry Winter Cuticles.


My hands & nails/cuticles get so dry in the winter time.
I posted before with D-I-Y manicure prepping tips, but thought I'd come back with before & after shots of how cuticle remover works. It really does get rid of that dry, whitish film around & underneath my cuticles.

I used Sally Hansens cuticle remover in these photos, and have been using it for years. Good stuff! The directions to use are simple & it can be found in most drugstores.

How do you clean up your cuticles?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Anonymous AllThingsMe said...

I definitely have to try this! My cuticles ALWAYS look like your before picture.

 
At January 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger *My Modest Mouth Blog* said...

Omg, so do mine!! I hate it. Yours turned out great

 
At January 23, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Hey Allthingsme, go for it!

Hello MMM, thanks!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Looks great! I use Burt's bee cuticle cream and it smells so lovely :)

Xoxo,
Daisy

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home