Monday, January 16, 2012

Cool Beans!

We went to this coffee shop while in GA called Cool Beans. They roast their own coffee, which I think is fantastic!

Whenever I travel, I love to lookout for coffee roasters, and coffee farms to take home a bag of fresh beans. This place had a nice array to choose from!



I love that they had the levels of acidity on the labels...as I like it as low as possible.



I bought some Sumatra & the Espresso DaVinci. Very good stuff!

I liked the sumatra best. I first tasted the DaVinci in their breve cappuccino...amazing!!! Both were super, super smooth.


Morning coffee has been delicious this new year.

If you live/work near Marietta & like coffee, definitely give Cool Beans a go!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At January 16, 2012 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Emi Coco said...

Lovely post!

Shall we follow each other?

WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

 
At January 16, 2012 at 5:57 PM , Blogger JIN @ Love,Loss + Lacquer said...

I don't drink coffee, but that looks like such a cute little place to hang out

 
At January 17, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Style4Curves said...

looks amazing!
www.style4curves.blogspot.com

 
At January 17, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Good Wear Day said...

Wow it looks so cool! I'm following, would love if you could follow my blog.

-Good Wear Day-

Lois

 
At January 17, 2012 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Jacquai said...

Yummy!

 
At January 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Monique said...

that huge red roaster/grinder is amazing. hooray for good coffee!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home