Monday, January 2, 2012

2012JAN: Reflection & Growth.

I think reflection aids in growth, so I hope to do this annually.

Doings:
Learning to Ride a BikeDone
Getting off acne Medication • Done
Drinking more Water • Done
Stop drinking Welches • Incomplete
Eating more Vegetables • Done
Exercising • Incomplete
Trying something new with Outfits • Done & Done
Sewing New Sofa Pillow Covers & Hanging a Photo in the living RoomIncomplete
Starting a Blog Design Service • Done
Have a Blog Giveaway(s) • Done
Grow & Monetize this Blog • Done & In Progress
Get a Facebook Page • Done
Retire from being a Perfectionist • Incomplete


Self Evaluation On:
Jealousy
I've recognized jealousy for what it is. Going back & reading that post, I feel like I am way better in dealing with the feeling. It creeps up on me less & less these days, but when it does, I check that mog, real quick, with the belief that there is an abundance of room.
I know that there is space for me, as well as the next person to obtain what we each desire out of life. No one person is "more special". Everyone has their own unique path & time of getting there. For me, "there" is to reach the level of greatness that I inherently feel destined for. I have no clue what it looks like, but I know that what is truly meant for me, I will have; by my actions, love, perseverance, patience, and prayer that I am being divinely lead by a power that is invincible.

Being Quiet
I'm okay with having nothing to say. Every silence doesn't need filling.

Perfectionist Ways
I've made some big strides in just accepting help from others & asking for help when I need it. I'm finding that there is a pleasant relief that comes with surrendering. Handing the reigns over to another capable person doesn't have to be all about losing control...there's a trust that is gained on the other side of the scale, and it feels healthy. I'm also discovering that being a perfectionist isn't all bad.

Getting Paid
My rates are going up to meet my worth. I am worthy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 2, 2012 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

Looks like you accomplished a lot within the last year, Marie. Good for you. Reflections are great for determining your personal growth, and from the looks of it, you grew quite a bit. :-)

 
At January 3, 2012 at 4:27 AM , Anonymous justme said...

you had a great year. i cant wait to see what you accomplish this year! i would not have even thought that you struggled with jealousy.

 
At January 3, 2012 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Caterina Salvietti said...

Hi, really nice blog! :) you’re so stylish!
I would like to ask you if you spent in my blog, there is a GIVEAWAY! You can MOSCHINO & Kartell shoes: Bow Wow or Super Bow! To participate go to this link:
http://www.breakfastatkaty.com/2012/01/international-giveaway-moschino-kartell.html

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home