Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Top Six.

Here are the top six most popular posts of MerelyMarie 2011, by collection category! My favorites were added as well with a brief description of why I enjoyed the post over all the others.



Popular: The Braid Out: A Photo Tutorial.
Favorite: BerryMint -I love that outfit! It was cool to finally try the shorts with tights look, as well as, wear more color!
Popular: Death of a Book Store
Favorite: It's a TIE between A Peeping Squirrel & Riding along in my Automobile! -That squirrel cracks me up...so glad we caught his butt; and the auto show is one event Husband can't miss! I enjoy being his paparazzi/photographer for the day...Love seeing him have FUN!


Popular & Favorite: Heavenly Sweet Potato. -This was absolute fun all around: preparing, photographing, posting, & eating!


Popular & Favorite: Learning to Ride a Bike as an Adult: The End. -An experience that I'll remember forever...JOY!
Popular: Next Level for MM: Self Hosting!
Favorite: Just because. . . -This ramble felt like it flowed straight from my brain & after posting it, my mind felt clear; which was/is the purpose of the mind category.
Popular: Blog Design: Meet CameraChy
Favorite: The Business Card. -Making these felt both appropriate & necessary; it was exciting to finally see them printed!


I'm curious to know what your favorite MM posts are from 2011...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Blogger theJARbaby said...

A lot of the posts you mentioned are actually some of my favorites. P.S. When are more hair tutorials coming? Lol!

 
At January 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

LOL...tJb: I don't do much with my hair; same ole "out" styles. I did try semi-mini-twists over the holidays. I'll try to document it next time I do them. Thanks for the suggestion:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home