Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Zombies & Walkers!

Walking Dead, TV

I swore the opening scene of 28 Weeks Later ruined me with zombies for good; and zombies never scared me. I mean the entire scene was just chillingly perfect (especially with that music), but it creeped me out so good that my stomach was sick.

So when Husband first mentioned The Walking Dead, I wasn't interested. Then I saw a preview. The show is not at all creepy like 28 Weeks Later, but it's very entertaining!

We recently finished watching the midseason (season 2) finale & that last scene...NICE! LOL Our heads were both shaking & our mouths were open like..."Dang!"

Do you watch?
Quick question (SPOILER), when you click with your mouse & drag to highlight after the wink;) Do you think Hershel (or his daughter) knew that Sophia was in the barn?
Photo Credit.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

I have this show on my list right next to American Horror Story.

As soon as this semester is over I am over indulging in several shows, I can hardly wait!

:P

xoxo,
daisy

 
At December 7, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Kiki Rocks Kinks said...

BIG fan of the walking dead and all things zombie related. I missed this episode (the finale) but I surely am going to catch up on it this weekend. Quick question... (spoiler question) was Sophia turned into a zombie??

 
At December 7, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger LaChristin said...

I love this show! Husband and I watch it faithfully every Sunday! I hope these months fly bye quick so we can see the rest of this season. The finale was heart pumping and full of excitement with a bit of sadness(Sophia)!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Blogger LaNeshe said...

Yea that finale was definitely a jaw dropper.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home