Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome New Readers!

If you're new here (& if you've been here awhile too), I'm happy to have you & I thank you so much for following MerelyMarie!!!

With over 400 posts here, I thought it might be helpful to welcome you with a little guide.

I believe most MM readers are here for HAIR.
If that's you, then click here. Don't miss my most popular post of all time, The Braid Out Photo TutorialGrowing Out My Relaxer comes in a close second. Interested in healthy relaxed hair, you've also been considered! My Relaxed Hair Regimen is the 3rd most popular post of all time. Feel free to check that out.

Like to cook, eat, or look at drool-inducing FOOD photos???
Just click DEVOUR! You will not be disappointed. I try my best to only post recipes that result in deliciousness! I love to cook, but more than that, I LOVE to eat good food. Check out the most highly viewed food post, Baked Sweet Potato with Marshmallows. Did I mention, deliciousness?

I absolutely love STYLE & SHOPPING!
I recently created a section for my outfit posts. Take a peek at my style; it's developing & I'm excited! I also love to swatch nail polishes, and share my latest thrift store finds. I even share my personal tips for eyebrow care. CLICK PEEK!

I also think...A LOT.
So, this blog can occasionally be an outlet for my MIND. Check out Sacrifice & Improve, or Indulge & Live?; maybe you can relate?

MUSIC, TV, BOOKS, MOVIES anyone?
I love listening, watching & reading. I usually share only what I think is awesome. Click UNWIND!

Need a bit of INSPIRATION?
Click SPARK for an array of it! I share some helpful things that I've learned, from How to Save Tarnished Costume Jewelry to Thrift Store Shopping Tips. I also post inspirational videos from a few of my favorite YouTubers. Shouldn't you get paid, to do what you love? is a very popular post regarding my thoughts on not giving away your talent. Check it out; I think it's very inspirational!

As you can see, MerelyMarie is about a lot of different things! So... grab your favorite drink & enjoy your time here!!! If you're not sure how to follow & subscribe, click here or feel free to email me anytime:)

If you really like what you see here, LIKE MM on Facebook!

11 Comments:

At December 4, 2011 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Vicky said...

Thanks for welcoming ;)


Giveaway: Win Nelly Boots

new post: click here
follow me

 
At December 4, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Neeta said...

Marie!!! I love the new look!!! This is helpful for the oldie followers like myself who want to go back and read old posts!!!

 
At December 4, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger FrugallyMe said...

Thanks, for the welcome guide!

 
At December 4, 2011 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

what a great idea to showcase the goods of your blogs to new followers!

I think I might borrow this idea, if you don't mind? :)

xoxo,
daisy

 
At December 5, 2011 at 10:22 AM , Blogger signature mix said...

I'm relatively new to MM so I really appreciate this great post. I had no idea there was such a breadth of info on your blog. Oh and I'm totally sending friends here for the hair tips.

 
At December 5, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Retromus-ik said...

I love your outfit! The purple tights are killer:)

 
At December 5, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Monique said...

I love your recipes and outfits! Keep them coming!

 
At December 6, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Caitlin said...

Inpsiring post! As a new blogger it's good to know that I need to keep actively thinking about where I want my blog to go.

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

 
At December 6, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Carla McCarthy said...

Surfing in the internet and stop by your blog! It's always good to know that you are webdesign!

htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

 
At December 6, 2011 at 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovin the natural hair
http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

 
At December 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks everyone!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home