Saturday, December 3, 2011

MerelyMarie Shop: Shoes!


Yes, I'm opening the doors again. This time, it's to my closet.

First up...Shoes!








These are by Nicole.
The deets!
• Size: 7.5M, fits True to Size
• Color: Black
• Leather upper
• Cushioned footbed
• Flat traction outsole
• Stacked, 3 inch heel approx.
• Mary Jane style

Retailed for: $79
Asking price: $35
I wore them maybe twice. The heels are too high for me. They are in good condition.





These are by Nina.
The deets!
• Size: 9M, but fits like a 7.5M
• Color: black
• Lightly cushioned footbed (starts behind the toe & extends to the heel)
• Genuine leather sole
• 3 1/2 inch heel approx.
• Dress shoe

Retailed for: ??? 
Asking price: $15
I wore them once, to a gala. They are missing 3 of the stone jeweled detailing. Other than that, they're in good condition. Once again, the heels are just too high for me wear.


If you'd like to purchase either (or both:) these shoes, email me! merelymarie(at)gmail(dot)com
Any questions, I will be happy to answer. 

All prices include shipping (if you reside in the U.S.; if not, just email me for the adjusted price)! Payment is accepted via Paypal only (you don't need a Paypal account). All sales are final.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2011 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

-le sigh-

To have a size 7.5 foot would be a dream, sadly this 9 cannot get away with squeezing into these gorgeous heels

:(

xoxo,
daisy

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home