Wednesday, December 7, 2011

& the Dearest Blog Award goes to...

A very special thanks to Daisy at Just Daisy, for giving MerelyMarie this award! Hey girlie!!! I know I'm super late in posting this, but you are the sweetest for your kind words. I always appreciate them. Thank you!

She has nominated MM for the Liebster Blog Award.

I'm always curious what words mean, when they're foreign to me, so I had to look "liebster" up. Google Translate says it's a German word for "dearest".
More importantly, the purpose of this award is to showcase bloggers with less than 200 followers in an effort to help them build connections and exposure to other potential followers.

I'm all for it!!!
There are a lot of great blogs out there not getting enough love, merely because they're new or relatively new.

I can be a stickler for "following the rules", but I'd like to break the rules of this award (because, firstly, upon looking up the word "liebster", an online dictionary spammed my screen for several minutes & wouldn't let me close Chrome, nor Restart, nor Shut Down. Arrgh!), and (secondly, since I follow several blogs with less than 200 followers, I'm happy to admit copping out to avoid missing somebody). So without further excuse delay, I nominate...
...any blogger (with less than 200 followers) who reads this blog, and believes that they have a great blog that deserves more attention. 
If this is you & you'd like to accept this blog award, please leave a message below with a link to your blog & tell us what excites you about your space in the blogosphere. Myself & others will then come check you out!

P.S.
Daisy has the official rules, if you want to post the original award to your blog.
P.S.S.
You don't have to link back to MM, if you don't want to.

4 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Yay!

Better late than never Marie :)

xoxo,
daisy

 
At December 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger My Documented Closet said...

Hello!!! Since I'm new to the blogging world and would love some exposure please nominate....My Documented Closet at http://mydocumentedcloset.com/blog/

I started my style blog as a solution to several problems 1. Spending way to much on clothes, 2. Organizing, 3. Creating more looks with what I already own.
I has helped me to be more stylish and creative and now I can share this with others and offer some inspiration.
I'm the new kid on the block =)

 
At December 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Ruvarashe said...

I just discovered your blog and I read all your posts. lol. I love your blog... it's so dainty. Congrats on your award and I wish your more success.

I started my blog right after I got married and moved to a new city. I am a vintage lover... a lover of all things old. My blog is an avenue for me to express myself through fashion, hair, food, organic living and all things pretty and antique. My blog is still a baby but like the name Ruvarashe... it's blossoming.

www.ruvarashe.blogspot.com
Ruvarashe

 
At December 8, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

MDC: I Love your style, you won't be "new" for long:)

Ruvarashe: Thanks! LOL Cool meaning behind your blog name!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home