Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blog Design: Meet CameraChy.

I'm super excited to share with you the designs that I cooked up for Chy's brand new blog!!!

She wanted a simple layout, so her photography has room to shine; with use of her favorite color green, and white.
I thought it'd be neat to make the background of the posts mimic the "polaroid" shape of the social media icons. The green color acts as a frame around her blog posts.


blog layout
blog header

I knew right away that I wanted to include something camera related in her header.

How catchy & cute is her blog name?!


blog buttons
Chy indicated that she was attached to her camera 18 hours out of 24...if that's not passion, I'm not sure what is! It seemed cool & appropriate to showcase some of her photos on the blog buttons; each one indicating a specific category for her blog posts/photography work.


Meet CameraChy here
If you're in the Atlanta, Georgia area & in want of some gorgeous photos, contact Chy to book a session.


Thank you Chy!!!
You were awesome to work with. I'm certain you & CameraChy will be a great, GREAT success:)




Want a fresh, clean layout? A new header? Some blog buttons?
The whole package? 

Contact me today at MerelyBlogDesign(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions you may have & check out MerelyBlogDesign here
Limited appointments are available for January 2012.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At November 30, 2011 at 9:02 PM , Blogger CameraChy said...

Oh Marie! Thank you for the kind words and well wishes! You have an amazing gift that's taking you to the next level of greatness! Thank you for taking my scattered ideas and making the perfect blog design for CameraChy!

Blessings & more BLESSINGS,
Chy
http://www.camerachy.com/

 
At November 30, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Blogger signature mix said...

Love the design. You're extremely talented.

 
At November 30, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Monique said...

wow well done lady! i had know idea you could do that.

 
At December 1, 2011 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Wow! You did such an amazing job Marie! Great skills for taking someones requests and making them appear like thin air!

P.S Her photography is fantastic :)

xoxo,
daisy

 
At December 2, 2011 at 1:54 AM , Blogger simplychic said...

good stuff! the new design looks really, really good.

High waisted printed pencil skirt GIVEAWAY HERE

 
At December 2, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger theJARbaby said...

Marie I checked out her blog and I love what you have done to it! Great job!

 
At December 2, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous justme said...

i think you do such a good job. If I decide to take my blog to the next level, I am def coming to you.

PS I got your email and I will respond, just been a little crazy

 
At December 2, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

Love this design!...You are quite talented!

 
At December 3, 2011 at 12:04 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Awww...thanks everyone for the love & support:)

CameraChy: I really appreciate your kind words!

Justme: No prob. Thanks for keeping me in mind!

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Kate Lasater said...

Great blog design. You're very creative!

www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home