Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Nails, once more with Feeling.

Another black nail color! I like it better than Black Diamond.

This is Ulta, Little Black Dress. Two coats. Application is great, and could probably go opaque with only 1 coat. Only minus of this nail polish is the darn applicator top; it is big & bulky which kinda makes it difficult to grip.

If you're following my Pinterest, you know I've been eyeing this polish for weeks.

I love how dark it is, but the deep navy blue undertone doesn't appear much on the nail, as it does in the bottle (and not nearly as much as it does in the web photo swatch I found:(

Labels:

10 Comments:

At November 28, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Rimi said...

love it! im always scared of black polishes...even with a clear base my nails stain :/

http://anairofsurprise.blogspot.com/

 
At November 28, 2011 at 11:55 PM , Blogger *My Modest Mouth Blog* said...

Sur wish I could wear black nail polish.... just doesn't compliment my hands : /

Looks great on you tho!

 
At November 29, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger C.D. Perry said...

applause!!!

 
At November 29, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger signature mix said...

I'm really loving dark nails right now. Love this perfectly shimmery black.

 
At November 30, 2011 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Lyosha said...

love dark and black nails too. always so stylish and brave

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

 
At November 30, 2011 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Chandra said...

Love the shimmery black! I'm trying to get more into polishing my nails...just need to figure out how to make the manicure last longer!

 
At December 1, 2011 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

I am in love with this sparkly black, tres chic Marie :)

xoxo,
daisy

 
At December 2, 2011 at 11:59 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks everyone!

Chandra: How long do they typically last for you?

 
At December 5, 2011 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Kate Lasater said...

I love the little bit of sparkle in this polish. It really dresses up the black!

www.fashaholicsanonymous.com

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Kate!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home