Sunday, October 9, 2011

Style.

Simple. Comfortable. Neutral colors, sometimes with a pop of color, or a single stand-out piece/accessory. Subtle details. Classic, usually.
Not a whole lot of fuss & dazzle...such is my style.

Sometimes, I dream it to be more glam/femme fatale.

How would you describe your style?
Is it all you imagine it to be right now?


Outfit:
Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples • Tank: J.Crew • Jeans: Hudson • Boots: Gee Wawa • Scarf: a la Salvation Army
Nail Lacquer:
China Glaze Japanese Koi

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At October 10, 2011 at 12:32 AM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

I love the scarf and your shoes! :)

My style is really undefined right now...I throw a lot of mess together and call it mine. It could be better a lot more creative and fun but for right now...it's enough for me <3

p.s you are beautiful Marie!

xoxo,
daisy

 
At October 10, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Jhan said...

Love the shadow on the wall and the nail color!
... I think my style is really feminine/girly. I love dresses and skirts like no other. I would love to mix it up sometimes, but my body shape is so stupid and awkward that some things just never work.

 
At October 10, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Chandra said...

The shoes are sweet! And love you all modelesque with the shadows...picture perfect! If only I would dare to allow myself to be photographed more often!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Anonymous Najadee said...

Love those shoes!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Monique said...

oooh love the red nails and the red scarf..great pops of color

 
At October 12, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

You all are super sweet for the compliments...THANKS! I give kudos to Husband for the photography.

I enjoyed reading your personal style descriptions too!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home