Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mmmh. . .Mercers!

If you live in Florida & love coffee...you must try Mercers!!!


A good friend of mine sent me two pounds of fresh beans a few weeks ago; Balinese Blue Moon (Organic) & India Monsoon Malabar.

Upon receipt, I couldn't stop sniffing the bags!

I love the smell of good coffee, almost as much as I love drinking it; and these smelled majorly yummy.





The perfect cup to me is strong, but not bitter, smooth, & rich. I usually have to add cream & a little sugar to make it rich though.

To my surprise, I can drink the Blue Moon straight; and the Monsoon Malabar with cream only.


Both are super smooth & delicious.

They sell online, so, I'm happy I have another fresh roaster coffee alternative to Maui Grown. They also have awesome coffee, but maybe I can save on shipping...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 4, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

wow these pictures are so great!

That coffee looks divine, I will def. keep this in mind when I visit Florida

xoxo,
daisy

 
At October 4, 2011 at 6:05 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Wow YUM! I love good coffee - these beans look good! Hahaha :)

 
At October 6, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home