Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hair: A Rabbit Tail with a Hump in the Front + Straightened Length.

Another "style" from when my hair was straightened.







It was cool to try this, as it's not normally a 'do' I would wear.
Although I'm a big fan of fuzzy edges, I might smooth them back next time...

More importantly, I have to get some pierced earrings soon, because I'm getting tired of these studs.




These photos were taken about a month before my 2-year-post-relaxer hair anniversary.

I flat ironed my hair after shampooing/conditioning with Mizani Thermasmooth; & using Fantasia heat protector spray.

My hair is currently about shoulder length.

Since my BC, I've had several trims along the way.

I'd love my hair to be this length after a wash & go!
Can you imagine?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At October 13, 2011 at 5:34 PM , Blogger socialitedreams said...

that is the cutest hairstyle. i want a pretty pony puff!

 
At October 14, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Dubravka Dodig said...

iintrasting styles!
http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

 
At October 14, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

Cute style. I actually like the fuzzy edges.

 
At October 15, 2011 at 3:07 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks everyone:)

 
At October 16, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Sabrina said...

beautiful pics!!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

I love this hairstyle on you Marie!

your hair texture is so fun :D

P.S. I left you an award on my site and I have an award for you on my blog yay! <33

xoxo,
daisy

 
At October 24, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Daisy!!! Wow...Thank you:)

 
At November 5, 2011 at 5:08 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

That style is so cute.

 
At November 6, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

JT: Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home