Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cafe Breve Cappuccino.

This is the outfit I mentioned putting together awhile back.




My all time favorite clip-ons! LOL

Here's how I know...
One morning, I touched my ear to discover one was were missing.

I backtracked my steps in the building & my eyes scoured the parking lot! When my earring didn't show itself, I was upset.

It's funny now, because they only cost a few bucks, and Claires probably has them (or something very similar) in-store right now...

...but then, (SMH) I was surely sad-faced. I looked in my purse for something, before sullenly starting the car that morning, and there it was!!!

I shouted at it..."How did you get in there!?!...I know I put you on this morning!"

My frown turned upside down super fast!
The relief felt like finding a misplaced wedding ring.

I've had these earrings for 3...maybe 4 years now.

Love the details of this top...

...& this skirt!
The cinching is perfect.

Still deciding whether or not to hem the skirt...it could be shorter, no?

Outfit
Blouse: Target • Skirt: Salvation Army • Shoes: Hispanitas • Bracelets: Gifts from my sister • Earrings: Claires


Nail Lacquer
Fingers: Essie One of a Kind
Toes: OPI Tickle My France-y

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At October 2, 2011 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Neeta said...

You go Marie!!! You are looking ultra chic right now!!!!

I must say I was soooo sad looking at this post though :(

Reason being, I used to have the exact same Target top and loooooved it!!! My "girls" grew a bit and I couldn't get in it without it looking like the lace was going to pop anytime soon...lol...sad day...I blame my mom for the size of these things....that was my sexy work top. I wore it to work with a blazer during the fall. Oh well, enough of that.

Back to the subject...You look fab in it and that skirt with it really brings it out more! I love everything about this look!!!! I think the length of the skirt is perfect!!!

 
At October 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM , Anonymous naturallyniara said...

I'm guessing that Target top is not a recent find? I'm loving it! Say the word and I'm heading to Target now!

 
At October 2, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger LaNeshe said...

Very cute outfit, and hair!

 
At October 3, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Chandra said...

Gotta love a great target find! Love the outfit and the 'do :D

 
At October 4, 2011 at 12:58 AM , Blogger t said...

Nice outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

 
At October 4, 2011 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Marella said...

Looove your outfit!
Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

 
At October 4, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks everyone!!!

Neeta: Awww...Sounds like a nice problem to have actually...I sometimes wish "these things" would grow a bit more, but, I know those days are long gone:( LOL Thanks for the feedback on the length! I'm thinking of leaving the hem where it is, for now.

Niara: Yes, it's old by a few years, I think.

 
At October 4, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Sheryl said...

very classy babe!!

I am doing a Jeffrey Campbell giveaway on my blog, so come and check it out http://www.walkinwonderland.com

Xo!
Sheryl
www.walkinwonderland.com

 
At October 4, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Monique said...

you look fabulous love the neutrals!

 
At October 6, 2011 at 11:16 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Sheryl & Monique!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home