Friday, September 2, 2011

Post blow dry & flat iron: Day 2, 3, & 4 Hair.

For reference, Day 1.
Day 2.



Day 3.

Day 4.

Whew! LOL


To maintain my hair, I made about 6-8 bantu knots at night...sometimes using a dab of Nourish & Shine to moisturize.

Looking at Day 4, I'm learning to take it easier with my hair pick when picking out my roots, and that maybe I should make the bantu knots smaller...

It's been about a week now, and I can easily see my "blow out" lasting another 3 or 4 days.
I love it!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 2, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Behind My Eyes said...

cute cute cute homies =)!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

love it! your hair look wonderful Marie :)

xoxo,
daisy

 
At September 3, 2011 at 9:57 AM , Blogger gorgeousgab said...

Cute!! I'm anti-heat right now but this is nice. ^_^

 
At September 3, 2011 at 6:38 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

:-) It's pretty! I like it!

 
At September 3, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thank so much girlies:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home