Monday, September 12, 2011

Navy & Tanned Leather.

This is the pencil skirt that I bought awhile back. I got it dry cleaned & I absolutely love the way it makes me feel.

With the skirt being solid, navy, & wool, I can think of a lot of things in my closet to wear it with this Fall/Winter.





It's awesome when you buy stuff and wear it for years & years & years, and it actually holds up!
I've had the blouse for about 3 & the shoes for about 4 years, I think...


Outfit:
Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples • Blouse: J.Crew • Skirt: Ilyse Hart Ltd, a la Salvation Army • Shoes: Nicole • Purse: Coach, a la Salvation Army

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 12, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Neeta said...

Girl, you are just the cutest! I love this look!!!!Your hair is too cute!!!

 
At September 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Such a cute relaxed look Marie! I love the skirt and that top very chic :P

xoxo,
daisy

 
At September 13, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look cute. such a cute shape! this is yepanotherone

 
At September 14, 2011 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Monique said...

this is a sweet outfit i love the blue and brown combo... and that lasagna...looks so yummy

 
At September 18, 2011 at 1:40 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

THANKS SO MUCH LADIES:)
Justme: I appreciate you letting me know it was you! LOL

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home