I did not miss the meat at all.
Here is the Recipe: (adapted from food.com by kittencalskitchen)
6 (strips of) lasagna pasta
1 (24 oz jar) Bertolli tomato & basil sauce
2 cups shredded Kraft mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup fresh feta cheese, crumbled
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/2 - 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
About 2 cups fresh spinach
8 ounce carton white button mushrooms, sliced into thin slices (stems discarded)
• Set oven to 350 degrees.
• Line a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with aluminum foil
• Cook the lasagna pasta until al dente & drain
• In a medium bowl, stir together 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, basil, and the egg. Add in a pinch of salt.
In the bottom of the prepared baking dish:
• Spread 1/3 of the sauce on the bottom.
• Layer half of the spinach on top of the sauce.
• Then 3 pieces of cooked lasagna noodles.
• Then spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture.
• Then 1/2 of the sliced mushrooms.
• Then remaining half of the spinach.
• Then another 1/3 of the sauce
• Sprinkle on a little bit of salt to season
• Layer last 3 pieces of cooked lasagna noodles.
• Spread remaining cheese mixture.
• Add remaining mushrooms.
• Top with the remaining sauce and then mozzarella cheese.
• Cover with foil; bake for 30 minutes, uncover, and bake for 5-7 minutes longer, or until the cheese melts.
I thought I didn't have photos for this one, but found out I took some before the camera went to the shop. Yay!
If you try this one, let me know what you think.