Monday, September 5, 2011

Libra.

I used to love reading my horoscope in the newspapers & magazines growing up. 

It was fun reading about how I would find romance in an unlikely place, or have to make a decision on something big in my career...or how great my finances were going to be for that week; even though I didn't believe any of it.

Something about the stars always intrigued me.
Whenever I look up at them, I'm instantaneously reminded of how small & big I really am...if that makes any sense.
I'd love to own a high quality telescope to better see the stars; and to see what else I could see.

Libra, I am, despite any recent change that states that I am a Virgo:P
Have you switch signs, or are you sticking with the old zodiac sign system?







P.S.
How cute is this birthday mailing from Anthropologie?! Gotta love great packaging design!




Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 5, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

That is a cute birthday gift. I'm so used to just the postcard but that's very creative packaging. I stick by the old zodiac sign, I'm an Aquarius. When I was a teenager I loved to get the newspaper before school and read my horoscope and the comics.

 
At September 5, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Monique said...

I'm a fan of libra! I didn't know that there were different zodiac systems. My friend writes horoscopes for a few magazines and online editorials and I love getting info about my sign from her.

 
At September 6, 2011 at 2:56 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Cool Jt:) I know...I was pleasantly surprised when I got it in the mail. Very creative, indeed.

Monique: Yes, I read somewhere on the net that a 13th sign was adopted, and this supposedly changes your original zodiac sign.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home