Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hair: Side Bun Style Attempt.

When I saw this hair style on (blogger) Mane & Chic* a few years back, I had to borrow her super cool style. I loved everything about it; so much so, that I learned how to french braid, just so I could try it!



Here's the do on my straightened hair.








Can't wait until my hair is long enough to french braid loosely (for a thicker-looking braid) and bun when it's coily...

I figure, in about 3, 4 years. Ha!




Here's a couple of photos of this style when my hair was relaxed.



It really is a neat, and chic style.

I like it best in the summertime, and as Mane & Chic wore it...paired with shades.

Very cool!


* I wanted to link to the blog post where I originally saw this style, but I couldn't find it on the web.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 29, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

was it hard to do? i am so lame with my hair. by the way i made those cookies. they were sooooooo goooood. i think i overmixed a lil so mine were big, thin, and so soft. oh my god we killed em. gave ourself diabetes. yepanotherone and congrats on the bike also

 
At September 30, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

The style wasn't very difficult. French braiding, on the other hand, took awhile for me to learn; I still can't corn role...roll? nevermind LOL

So glad you enjoyed the cookies! Thanks for the feedback on the recipe & the bike:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home