Monday, August 15, 2011

Cement, Stone & Cognac.

I love wearing short shorts with long sleeves, especially V or scoop-neck sweaters; only the weather permits it but a few days out of the year.

Any styles/pairings you like to wear, that don't quite look right (practical) under certain weather conditions?





Dear Marie, please remember to pick the lint off your sweater before the shoot. Thanks!
I couldn't decided between these two bags. I love them both.

After I brought them home, I gave them a good cleaning: first I used my handheld Dyson & vacuumed them out, then I gave them a generous misting of Lysol, air dry, and lastly, I went to a Coach store & bought their leather cleaner, and moisturizer to (wipe down) clean & then restore the moisture back into the leather. I figured if the bags cost me so little, why not splurge on the stuff that was made to clean & condition them.


Outfit
Sweater: J.Crew • Shorts: Old Navy
Belt: Urban Outfitters • Sandals: J.Crew
Bags: Coach via Salvation Army • Necklace: Gift from Husband

Hair
Is in a puff. I kinda miss it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

Wow! That purse looks good as new :)

Cute belt and sandals

xoxo,
daisy

 
At August 18, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Daisy:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home