Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blow Dry & Flat Iron.




washed & deep conditioned











blow dried on cool




flat ironed on 325 degrees & pinned up




taken down


bantu knot out

I really liked the results! My hair felt super soft & fluffy...LOVE.
Will post photos of Day 2, 3, & hopefully day 4 hair to see how long it remains semi-straight. This will make excellent documentation to compare my results when I start using Aveda.
Will it really protect against damage & deliver sleek results, or am I better off using the products that I already have???




Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At August 31, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Rimi said...

Gorgeous!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Behind My Eyes said...

I'm loving it girl!!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

I really like the pin up style. Your hair has truly grown a lot! :-)

 
At August 31, 2011 at 4:46 PM , Blogger simplychic said...

i love it! especially pinned up. i wonder if i could do that with my hair. you've also got gorgeous thick brows. i'm jealous :-/

thanks so much for voting for me! there's still over a week left before results are tallied so vote, vote, vote :) http://sanfrancisco.blogger.cbslocal.com/most-valuable-blogger/blog/994-simply-chic/

 
At August 31, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Monique said...

lovely curls lady!

 
At September 1, 2011 at 7:03 AM , Anonymous LoveNWright said...

This pin up!! You could have stopped there and I would have been satisfied!! WOW! Your hair has grown so quickly!! What did you do to manage the hair at night?

 
At September 1, 2011 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Neeta said...

Marie!! I love your hair!!! I'm going to have to read up on your post you made a while back on your eyebrows again. You do a great job on them! Your hair looks so soft. I love the last pick with the bantu knot out.

 
At September 2, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks so much everyone for the compliments:)

Kay: I made bantu knots; sometimes adding a dab of Jane Carter nourish & shine, before covering my head with a silk scarf.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home