Friday, August 5, 2011

Back!

Hey Everyone!!!

Thanks so much for the sweet messages on the Mind Chatter & the Aug. Preview posts:)
They made me smile.

Stay-cation was great...we wandered & walked hand-in-hand a lot (far outside our community) & I enjoyed this the most. We also manage to go on the fireworks cruise.
Oh..., and I managed to wake up at 4:30 one morning to go fishing with Husband. You probably already know that I dread getting up early (& 4:30 is beyond BEFORE early), but there is something romantic about being virtually alone on the road together, stopping for coffee, & seeing the sun rise.
Fishing, on the other hand, is this "exciting-frustrating-messy" thing. It's exciting when you catch; frustrating when the fishies steal your bait & your line gets caught on the rocky shoreline; messy when the worms are extra slimy/crawly. Trying to get hubby to get on a fishing boat, one day...
Do you fish?

Camera needed to be repaired about a week prior to our stay-cation; so, no photos.
I think it was meant to be...I felt more in the moment without it.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 5, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your time together. I love fishing and I wish I could do it more. It's been years since I've gone fishing and my hubby is not the outdoorsy type.

 
At August 5, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Neeta said...

Sounds awesome!!!!! I would love to go fishing one day. I'm terrified of insects period. So touching worms are just out of the question.

 
At August 6, 2011 at 2:32 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks JT:)

Neeta: I understand. LOL It took me a few trips to get past touching worms.

 
At August 7, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

yay! welcome back, I can't wait for what's to come! :)

xoxo,
daisy

 
At August 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Daisy!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home