Friday, July 22, 2011

Oh, goodie!

I picked up 2 new hair goodies by Goody, and I am loving them thus far.

1. Goody Ouchless hair elastics
2. Goody Slide Proof bobby pins
3. Goody Professional cutting shears

I've had the scissors since before my big chop. They are super sharp & they cut/trim my hair really well! When ever I feel a single strand knot at the end of my hair, I just snip it away. If the shears aren't nearby, sometimes I just pull it.
I know, bad Marie!

I have had enough hair to wear a high puff  (until I cut it with #3). Photos to come...

I used the hair bands in this manner to style my high puff, and Goody bobby pins have always been my friend! I prefer them to any other brand. They just hold my hair really well, and they don't snag...and, AND the black coating doesn't peel off like it does on my beauty supply store bobby pins. I spoke too soon...it does peel:(
Nevertheless...
Goody is good; I just wish the brand was more accessible (like Conair) in my local brick and mortar superstores.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 23, 2011 at 1:28 AM , Blogger Chrissy Mazer said...

Another Goody Bobby pin pro: they don't stretch out after the first use!

 
At July 23, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

Have you visited luvnaturals.com? Kimmaytube from Y.Tube owns and runs the online store and she sells all natural hair friendly products made by Goody. Check it out if you haven't.

 
At July 24, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Jhan said...

This post inspired me to go hunting for Goody products yesterday. I wanted the long bobby pins, and was hoping that the paint on the Goody brand wouldn't peel of like it does on other bobby pins. Sadly, I found tons of Conair and Annie accesories instead. *sigh* Where did your purchase yours?

 
At July 24, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Chrissy:) So true!

JT: I have visited her store. Thanks for the reminder!

Jhan: Sorry you had no luck. Sounds very familiar to what I saw; until I found the pot of Goody gold at Walmart. LOL I got all three from there.
P.S.
Sadly, the paint does peel. Boo! I spoke too soon:(

 
At July 24, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Carla said...

I LOVE products by Goody, especially the entire Ouchless collection. They work wonders for me and my daughrer's hair.

 
At July 25, 2011 at 11:51 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Hey Carla:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home