Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Efficiency is part Action & part Planner.

I picked up this monthly planner on a recent trip to Target...I think it's been years since I've owned one.

I love having a tangible place to write down appointments, reminders. and "To Do Lists". It seems, somewhere along the way, I just started adding them all to my cell phone.



It's usually a pain, when I upgrade to a new phone...often times I lose my dates/lists; whereas, if I had a planner, the dates would be there until I threw the book away. They'd also be there, non-dependent on a battery life.


I love the texture/style of the cover! The spiraled pages inside are removable & quite possibly replaceable, so I can continue to use the cover, when the year is done.

I also love that it has tabs for each month!

With a planner, I feel so much more efficient.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 6, 2011 at 7:37 PM , Blogger Monique said...

Most people use their phone now but I still like using my planner. It's so helpful for me use it to schedule my clients and even write in my plans with friends. Kudos to getting organized.

 
At July 12, 2011 at 12:27 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Hey Monique, thanks:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home