Monday, July 18, 2011

Black, Off-White & Cognac Rust.

This is my favorite summer dress. I got it a few years ago, when shift dresses were trending.

Not being a huge fan of print/patterns, I didn't initially love it. I got it anyway because the material (linen) would mean comfort on hot & humid days, the style looked easy enough to wear to work...& to play, and it was one of the few dresses left in my size.
Not to mention, dresses just seem easier, in the summertime.



I'd been stalking the style number & waiting for it to go on sale for weeks.
When it finally did, I snatched it up for (I think) about 15...20 bucks & bought another in purple.
It's weird...the purple dress was my first choice (color wise), but I've worn this printed dress way more.






Outfit
Dress: Gap • Belt: Urban Outfitters • Sandals: J.Crew • Bag: Cole Haan

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Neeta said...

I love everything about this look! I want the dress, sandals, bag (oh how I love that bag) and the belt. And they are all from my fave stores. Nice look! I love your hair and head band as well!

 
At July 18, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger justme said...

i like your outfit, really pretty!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger Behind My Eyes said...

CUTE!

 
At July 19, 2011 at 11:02 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks everyone:)

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I love the dress but I really want to steal your purse!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 9:49 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks JT:)

 
At July 22, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Blogger LoveNWright said...

Yes, I agree I want the purse!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! Please!

 
At July 23, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Jhan said...

Love the look and your lawn is so lush and green. How does it manage to stay so beautiful in this wretched heat?

 
At July 24, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

LOL Kay:)
Jhan: Good apartment management. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home