Thursday, July 14, 2011

60% of the time it works, every time.

Anchorman, Movie

"It's so damn hot...milk was a bad choice."

"I don't know how to put this...but I'm kind of a big deal."
"Ribs...I had ribs for lunch, that's why I'm doing this."

With so many memorable quotes, it never seems to get old...
I think this is the only DVD I own that I've actually watched more than once.

"I thought you were kidding! I thought it was a joke! I even wrote it down in my diary, "Veronica had a very funny joke today!"...I laughed at it later that night!" 

Alright. I'm done...LOL
 
Photo Credit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger gorgeousgab said...

LMAO! I love this movie!!! Ive seen it about 500,000 times. Never gets old! Eva! "Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair!"

 
At July 18, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

LOL Awesome quote!!! I knew somebody would get me on this! Thanks for the laugh Gorgeousgab:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home