Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trip 1: Salvation Army haul.


As previously mentioned, I picked up a few pencil skirts, in addition to the skirt I'm wearing here, from my local thrift store.




This navy skirt, is probably my most favorite of the finds. It's wool, so I'll have to wait until Fall to wear it. It's quite fitting & looks new. I love the silk lining. Only minus...it's Dry Clean Only:(


This cafe breve skirt was missing the washing label, but feels like a rayon-blend with a silk lining.
It might be a bit long on me, but fits perfectly every where else.
I really like the color & the elastic cinching around the waist. The loops will come in handy, if I wish to belt it!
I have the perfect blouse-y top & shoes to go with it.



This black skirt is mostly cotton with a bit of lycra stretch. I've already worn it with the belt above, and a gray tee, tucked in. I love it!

4 skirts for ten bucks...can't beat that:)
What have you hauled recently?


Labels:

5 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 11:50 PM , Blogger Just Daisy said...

I am in love with the color of that skirt, its gorgeous <33

 
At June 29, 2011 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Neeta said...

I love the tan looking skirt! They are all great finds though!!!

 
At June 30, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks ladies:)

 
At June 30, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger gorgeousgab said...

CUTE. I get a high off amazing thrift finds, myself ;-)~

 
At July 5, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Gorgeousgab:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home