Thursday, June 30, 2011

Black, Olive & Gold.

Outfit
Tank: JCrew • Pant: Urban Ouftitters • Sandals: JCrew • Bag: Abro




































I love these pants. My sisters say they are "ugly-cute"...I do tend to like things that are this way.

Anywhoo...the pants are super comfortable; cotton fabric, very soft & very thin. For $15, I wish I'd gotten that other pair, in black. 

Do you ever do that? Buy the same item of clothing/shoes, but in a different color. What about the same color???

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At June 30, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Blogger gorgeousgab said...

cute! i like your style (not crazy bout the sandals) but still cute ^_^

 
At June 30, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

Yea. I buy the same thing in different colors, especially if it's a steal. I bought a pleated skirt from Old Navy in black and khaki b/c it cost like $4.99 each. I also have to of the same shirts I got from Forever 21. Sometimes, I kind of regret buying multiples of shirts.

 
At July 1, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Sy said...

I love this look! I have no qualms about buying the same article of clothing in different colors. I'll even do the same color for things like deep V necks which I absolutely adore. When I love something, I love it. BTW, this outfit is so me. Get out of my head already! LOL

 
At July 5, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

Great look!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 1:27 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks ladies!
Nice to know I'm not solo in making duplicate purchases:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home