Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bantu Knot Out.

If you follow MerelyMarie via Twitter, you may know about my recent inspiration to try a bantu knot out.

I did it on, for the most part, dry hair. I misted it with a tiny bit of water & added a dab of Nourish & Shine throughout before sectioning, combing, twisting, knotting, & pinning.





The results turned out pretty cool, for my somewhat lazy efforts. I didn't really moisturize or smooth the ends very well. It was past midnight & all I could think about was sleep.
I will try this again, because I love bantu knot outs. Next time, at a decent hour.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 12:01 PM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

Cute! I cannot wait to try this...

 
At June 30, 2011 at 9:39 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Najadee:)

 
At July 29, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Anonymous Chandra said...

Lovin this look on you! Found you by way of ftlob and am a new follower. Stop by sometime and say hello...

astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com

 
At July 29, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Hello & thanks Chandra:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home