Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 New Additions to My Kitchen.

Amco Houseworks Lemon Squeezer & Oxo Good Grips Wire Whisk
Yes!!! I'm so happy to welcome these two beauties to my kitchen.



Hand-squeezing lemons is a tough job. I can never extract all the juice, and I end up feeling guilty for tossing lemons that still have juice in them. No more:) From now on, I'm going to get every last teaspoon!


I'm not sure how I got along all these years without a whisk. Guess a fork was doing the job just fine. LOL I also have a pastry cutter that I would use for sifting. No more:)

Can't wait to make lots of salad dressing this summer...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 4, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

When you said sifting I thought about the hand crank sifter that my mama has. I silver metal and I want one now, even though I don't bake.

 
At May 4, 2011 at 9:55 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

I know exactly what you mean:) My parents have that same sifter.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home