Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tangle Teezer. Take Two.

I thought I'd give this brush a second go round. This time I had patience. This time I had Kinky Curly leave-in.



I picked up Kinky Curly, on recommendation from my sister. This leave-in has major slip...so much, that I had to wash my hands after applying it to my wet hair...or else, the poor Tangle Teezer brush would slip right out my hand.

As I mentioned before in this really, really detailed review, this brush does beautifully on wet hair with a good leave-in. It seems to just glide right through when it detangles.

Here's something else I found:


Wet Hair + Kinky Curly Leave-In + a few strokes from the Tangle Teezer brush = Shiny Defined Curls
...at least it did on this one section of my hair. LOL I braided the rest for a braid out.

That was fun!
I had patience, but not that much patience to go through my entire head.
Maybe some time this summer I will...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 24, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

Love the final result!

 
At May 26, 2011 at 12:10 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Jhan:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home