Saturday, May 14, 2011

Orange is the Worst Kool-Aid Flavor, Ever.*

There. I said it! LOL
Husband & I were having a random, yet entertaining discussion about Kool-Aid flavors, after he brought home Tropical Punch, Grape, Cherry, & Orange Kool-Aid from the grocery store.

I saw a couple of orange packets on the table & had to tell him my feelings.
Orange is my least favorite flavor. I'll take lemon over orange. That goes for Starburst, Tootsie Roll Pops, Skittles, Sour Skittles, and Kool-Aid. LOL

*This opinion is based on what I consider "Primary Kool-Aid flavors"...cherry, tropical punch, orange, grape, lemon-lime, & lemonade.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I voted on behalf of my hubby because I don't drink Kool-Aid.

 
At May 15, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Jt & Mr. Jt:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home