Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lime Chicken Tacos.

Easy, fast recipe. Nice flavored chicken for your tortillas!



Here is the Recipe: (adapted from food.com, by Kcdelong) 
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1/8 cup red wine vinegar
1 lime, juice of
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 green onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano

• Saute chicken in a medium saucepan over medium high heat for about 10 minutes, or until chicken is done.
• Add vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, green onion, garlic and oregano.
• Simmer for an extra 5-8 minutes (I like to chop the chicken until it's virtually shredded at this time).
• Serve lime chicken mixture in warm tortillas topped with your favorite taco toppings.

So mad...
Thought I saved my plated taco photos off Husband's jump drive, but I didn't & they got deleted. I had photos of my first hair puff on there too. Trying not to dwell on it though, I can always take more photos, right?...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home