Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gray, Black & Metal.





Hoodie sweatshirt: Martin & Osa • Skinny Pant: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Diesel • Bag: Abro


Everything about this outfit is my favorite.
I'd wear this hoodie everyday, if I could. I love the soft lusciousness of the leather purse...the rounded toe box & short heel of the boots...jewelry, all gifts from the man that I love.

The pants! The fabric is ponte cotton, so my legs can breathe & I know I'll get several years of wear out of them.
I hate to draw attention to/have people look at my bum, so I also appreciate the thickness of the material. LOL

When shopping for "the pair" of black skinny pants, it was tough to find one that fit my short legs & that wasn't virtually see-through:( When I spotted these, I had to have them...on sale. I stalked them online & in-store for weeks until either the price came down, or there was a coupon to be used.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At May 23, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Blogger NaJaDee said...

I love that bag!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Neeta said...

I love this whole comfy look!!!! I'd wear something like this to the grocery store, out to eat at my fav cafe, to a bookstore....pretty much anywhere. This is what I call casual cute! Loves it!!!! I think I'm going to steal this whole outfit!!!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Jen S. said...

cute casual outfit. Girl I am lovin that curly fro!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

 
At May 23, 2011 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Love it all! Such a chic color combination and I love all the details :) I loved the fact that you have an Martin and Osa item - so sad that store closed!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

I love the whole look, you're so cute!

 
At May 24, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thank you ladies:)

 
At May 24, 2011 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Dee O. said...

Your hair gives me LIFE! And so do those boots!! Lol :) I love wearing outfits that consist of all my favorite things as well :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

 
At May 26, 2011 at 12:10 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

LOL Thanks Dee:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home