Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Changes.

Hey Everyone!!!
I wanted a new look for the blog, so I designed some new buttons & changed up the background & header section a bit. I hope everything fits okay.
How does it look from your screen?



I'm excited about my recent acceptance into Blogher's Advertising Network. It's my third move towards growing & monetizing MerelyMarie. Although a few original ideas have changed, I'm still serious about making this blog my work:) And, work it is...deciding what to post, shooting tons of photos, carefully selecting which one has the best composition/lighting/sharpness, cropping & watermarking, saving, uploading, then typing out what words to say that aren't too boring and/or superfluous...& then there's a life to live somewhere amongst it all. LOL
Nevertheless...I love blogging.
I think I love blog designing just a little bit more, though.

3 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

Me likey!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

I like it, and thanks for adding the search bar!

 
At May 22, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thank you so much ladies:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home