Sunday, May 1, 2011

American. Chinese. Italian. Mexican!

Ground beef, steak, chicken, and most recently, ground turkey.
No matter the protein, I love tacos! I wish I weren't allergic to fish. Are fish tacos good? Never mind, I don't think I want to know.
Quesadillas. Nachos. Salsa. Pico de gallo. Taco Salad. Burritos. Enchiladas...thanks sis for introducing me to this one! I love Mexican food!
Spoon on some Mexican rice, refried frijoles & a wedge of lime, and I'm in heaven.
I think I can eat Mexican food every day.
Ask Husband, & he'll say we already do.
What's your favorite food cuisine?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 1, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Jhan said...

My favorite food cuisine is Jamaican, b/c that's my culture. I like Mexican too, but it's not too often that I have it. I thought I liked Chinese, until I recently had authentic Chinese food and it was not as desirable as the one you can purchase in your neighborhood. :-\

 
At May 1, 2011 at 6:08 PM , Blogger socialitedreams said...

i too can eat mexican EVERY day..mmmm....mexican and italian are my absolute favorites :)

 
At May 3, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Jhan: I don't think I've ever had authentic Chinese. I guess the neighborhood spots are "Americanized"??? LOL

Socialite: I'm with you! Love Italian too.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home