Friday, April 8, 2011

Why I Love Whoopi Goldberg.

She is clearly herself! Throughout all the years she's been in show business, she seems to remain unchanged by what people expect her to be...really, what people expect her to look like.


I can only imagine how strong the pressures are to look a certain way, when you're famous and in that industry, but she has managed to disregard...divert...or some other word, these pressures. Or maybe, it's never been an issue for her to tackle at all.
I don't know.

All I know is that the woman is talented. She has her own voice and uses it to express her own "View", and she does it all with great humor. There is something to be admired about that. To me, it says, "This is who I am. If you don't like it. Sorry. Actually, I'm not sorry. I just don't give a damn." LOL
I love that about her!

Every time I see Whoopi walk out with the ladies on The View, I smile a little. When she doesn't, I usually turn off the TV.
Go Whoopi!!!

Photo Credit.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 8, 2011 at 4:38 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

She's one of my favorites as well. She's very authentic!

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home