Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Top 3 Hair Combs.

1. Jilibere/Wet Look Shower Combs. Awesome wide tooth combs, for combing wet hair & detangling. So good, I got two.

2. Goody Hair Pick. Excellent for lifting roots & concealing the parts for braid outs & twist outs. I find I'm even loving it to comb my hair when it's dry.

3. Cricket Narrow Tooth Tail Silkomb. The queen comb for rollersetting, smoothing hair strands, and making clean parts.

I've had the shower combs & the tail comb for years, and used it on my relaxed, transitioning, and now natural hair. The pick is a few months old, but I love it just the same.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At April 10, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Dee O. said...

I have been meaning to by a hair pick for the looongest time! I really need one lol. Great post :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

 
At April 12, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks Dee O!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Ag said...

Where did you purchase the number two comb from? I definitely need a comb like that for my twist outs!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Tamia said...

The silkomb is exactly what I'm missing. Without it, my parts meander like the Mississippi River.

Tamia
TheStyleSample

 
At April 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Hi Ag:) I bought it at Target.

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home