Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting the Body Rolling.

Went for a walk/run with the Mr. yesterday.
Early, yesterday.
Like, the crack of dawn, yesterday.
It wasn't too bad, as I went to bed somewhat early; nevertheless, it was cold outside! When you're sleepy & nestled niiicely underneath a plush comforter, the warmth from bed seems to say, "Stay...Just Stay."


We walked a bit (briskly) to warm up, then ran...then walked...then ran some more. The routine went on like this for a half hour. I broke a sweat, while Husband was dry as a bone.
As a runner, he was in his element. As a man who exercises often (he has a fitness center at work), this was a walk in the park (or my walks around the neighborhood).

Me...I'm not use to this, at all.
Today, my legs are so sore.

It was kinda nice though...
I was able to see:
• Dawn break
• Birds fighting & chirping loudly
• A rabbit eat breakfast & wiggle it's cotton ball tail

I was also able to make the most of my day, and experience more QT with Husband, which is something I'll forever love.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 14, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger jtbrown said...

Congrats for starting! Starting is the hardest thing but continuing take fortitude!

 
At April 17, 2011 at 1:28 AM , Blogger MerelyMarie said...

Thanks JT:)

 

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated:) Thanks for sharing!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home